utorak, 28. rujna 2010.

:)

Hi , my name is Nina.
I'm 15 years old , and attend Comprehensive school , IX. gimnazija. In my free time , I have a lot of fun , with my friends , and sing in a school choir ! :) That's all for now.
                                                                                     Love , Nina ;)

Broj komentara: 8:

  1. Dear Nina!
    I like your voice! :)

    Love, Seb.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hy Nina!
    I really like your blog because we have a lot of things in common. It's great that you are singing in a school choir because you have a beautiful voice :P
    Love, Iva.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Awww thank you for compliments ! Love u ! <3 :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hi Nina!I love your blog.You are very nice and funny person as I can see :)
    Love, Selma

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you Selma , I hope this was a compliment ! xD :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hi Nina!
    I relly like the fact that you spend your free time with your friends. As I can see you seem like a relly nice person.
    Love, Anela.

    OdgovoriIzbriši